TERMS & CONDITIONS – Bristol Fire School Competition
PROMOTION Loch Lomond Whiskies prize draw of 2x tickets for a Fire Cooking Fundamentals Class at the Bristol Fire School on Friday 12th April 2024. Prize includes 1 night accommodation and travel to Bristol (up to the value of £150 per person) to be arranged with Loch Lomond Whiskies after the winner has been selected.
PROMOTER Loch Lomond Distillers Limited (company number 08686920), of Lomond Industrial Estate, Alexandria, Dunbartonshire G83 0TL.
RULES These terms and conditions and any entry instructions given by the Promoter in related promotional materials.
- ELIGIBILITY The Promotion is open to individuals who are UK based and at least 18 years old at the time of entry and have a valid e-mail address. The Promotion is not open to businesses, employees, agents and representatives of the Promoter, their immediate family/household members (spouse/partner, parents, siblings and children) or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Additional information may be requested by the Promoter to confirm eligibility.
- ENTRY PERIOD The Promotion will run from 09.00 am (GMT) on Tuesday 07.11.23 to 12pm (GMT) on Thursday 30.11.23. Entries made before or after the Entry Period will not be counted.
- ENTRY PROCESS Entry is by purchasing a bottle of Loch Lomond Steam & Fire via www.lochlomondwhiskies.com. Participants will be deemed to have accepted the Rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- MULTIPLE ENTRIES Only one entry per person for the Promotion is allowed.
- PRIZES The Prize Winner will receive 2x tickets for a Fire Cooking Fundamentals Class at the Bristol Fire School on Friday 12thApril 2024. Prize includes 1 night accommodation and travel to Bristol (up to the value of £150 per person) to be arranged with Loch Lomond Whiskies once winner has been selected.
- WINNER SELECTIONS There will be one winner who will be selected at random from the pool of competition entries at the end of the promotional period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION The Winner will be notified on Friday 01.12.23 through the email account used to enter the competition and must respond to claim their prize within 5 days of the Promoter’s message. If the winner does not respond to claim their prize within this period, the winner will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be selected from the remaining entries for the prize draw.
- PROOF OF AGE Proof of age will be required to claim prizes. If proof of age satisfactory to the Promoter is not provided within 7 days of request, the winner will forfeit their prize a new winner will be selected from the remaining entries for the prize draw.
- NON-TRANSFERABLE Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES In the event of events beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control or unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion, alter dates or to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value. The Promoter also reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that affect its integrity or the Promoter’s ability to continue the Promotion.
- VERIFICATION OF ENTRIES The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address, identity details and proof of age and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/ or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of the Rules or otherwise where the participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using deception or fraudulent means.
- DISQUALIFICATION OF ENTRIES Incomplete or illegible entries, or by or via third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of the rules in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- DISPUTES In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- PUBLICITY Winners agree to their names and any photographs being used for promotional purposes and their name and city/county of residence being made available on a list of winners.
- NO AFFILIATION The Promotion is being run by the Promoter, and the Bristol Fire School does not have any responsibility or liability for the Promotion.
- LIABILITY The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize or in the event that the competition is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- APPLICABLE LAW The Promotion will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland. Where participants live elsewhere in the UK, the Promotion will be governed by the laws, and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts, applicable to the participant’s place of residence.
- CONTACT If you need to get in touch about the Promotion, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org